The Society for New Communication Research (SNCR) and PRESSfeed completed their annual survey of journalists and marketing/PR practitioners to find out:
- What the media expects from a company's online newsroom and news content
- What PR folk think the media wants
- What PR and marketing pros are delivering in their online newsrooms
- The top 10 features journalists look for in a newsroom
- The top 10 features PR practitioners want in a newsroom
You can watch the video below and download the slide deck.
2013 Slide deck for online newsroom report
2013 online newsroom survey webinar video
2013 Online Newsroom and media relations survey report. Sally Falkow presents the finding of the latest report.
At PRESSfeed we help our clients stay ahead in the rapidly moving digital media landscape. PRESSfeed is a hosted online newsroom with social features and integration, as well as the elements journalists, bloggers and the public expect in a corporate newsroom today. We offer initial training in how to use the newsroom to improve your media relations. Our News OptimizationToolbar offers full instructions on how to optimize news releases, images and video for search. We do monthly training webinars for our clients to keep them informed about the latest technology and media relations trends and tools. http://www.press-feed.com